Saturday, June 03, 2006

Getting Started on Freelance Copywriting

You may not believe it but with the re-emergence of the internet from late 1990's and early 2000 dotcom crash, copywriting is one of the most sought after job online. Every company online needs a good copywriter to their webpages and ads. And they do it often.

Copywriting as you know is a skill. It is learned over time. There's no magic involve, just perseverance, some brain and a dash of luck. If there are tons of online copywriting jobs wanted, beware, there are also tons of sites offering to get you started copywriting.

All the tools you need to get started copywriting might already be available to you. If you are reading this article now, then you are well equipt to get started. First, you need to read some good copywriting article. You need to learn from those who had succeeded. You need some footsteps to follow.

Of all sites that I have visited on copywriting one of the better ones that I have come across is How to Get Started as a Freelance Copywriter. And for those who have a general idea or is already practicing copywriting, I strongly recommend Copyblogger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rcently wrote about that too... It's interesting, SEO copywriting I mean. I haven't really learned much about copywriting in college because we were into heavily academic stuff (so nerdy and geeky, I know!). All I know is that whatever I write has to be readable.

Making good copy is a difficult thing but I think it's something I can do ;) I just have to learn from different people who talk about it. I read copyblogger too :)

Anonymous said...

Get software outsourcing and breach of contract at ICanFreelance.com. Complete your projects and make money online.