Monday, December 04, 2006

Hectic Schedule

I know I have not written anything original lately. It's because I was having tons of work. I am juggling 3 projects. Each with different focus. But still I'm happy with where I am now. I left my day job 3 months ago to go full time freelancing.

I am now working at home at my own time. I'm officially a professional freelancer. When I started this blog earlier this year, I was newly hired in a new career direction. But before that I am already doing freelance work on my time. So I created this blog to teach myself and share what I have learned.

After 3 months of staying at home, working. I started to realize, it's never really a walk in the park. Self-discipline to stick to work schedules kept me going.

You see, working at home has its ups and downs. I can take a break anytime I want. Do the workflow depending on what I feel. But also, it is easier to deviate from my schedule. Allowing myself to sleep whenever I feel like slows me down terribly. It's all just self-discipline, really.

And about the content of this site, I'll try my best to write more.

No comments: